Monday 7 October 2013

I love my Job...

I really couldn't imagine doing anything else! For me money has never been a motivational factor. Leading expeditions can, at times, be stressful and tough; especially keeping all parties happy, But I really feel happy when I know that I have helped someone by some positive inspiration or guidance. Click on the "client feedback" tab and scroll to the bottom to check out what some of the young people from my last expedition had to say. Here's one example:

"Thank-you so much for leading a really amazing expedition!! It's been really inspirational, especially the discussion by the side of the camp fire at the begging of the trek. I really appreciate someone taking the time to help me realize that there is no such thing as failure if you learn from your mistakes, and to remember that there is a bit more to life than exams and university! Your advice about traveling was really useful, and although I know it's a big step from this expedition to go around south america solo, your tips have definitely given me the confidence to start to make it. Thank-you for inspiring me to see more of the world, and to be the change I wish to see in it. -Susannah. India Expedition 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment